In order to be a recognized student organization with the University of Alabama, we have a leadership team, also called officers. The officers, with guidance from the Central Church of Christ staff, aid in the overall direction and guidance of the organization on a daily basis. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining student organization status, receiving funds from the University, planning events, recruiting, helping in maintaining the website, service projects, planning and organizing intramural teams, and supporting the spiritual direction of the group.
To apply for any position, applicants must be:
- A current undergraduate student
- Have completed one semester of classes
- An official member of the the Tide 4 Christ Student Ministry
- A member of the church of Christ
- Should be in good standing with the Elders of Central Church of Christ
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.